I'm tellin' you this is such a wonderful way to communicate... I just now heard from Helen Manning, who advises that the best way to get the information is from the Special Libraries Association, who picked up the material from ASIS and publised it in 1987 as follows: President's task force on the Value of Information. SLA has a good publications program and Helen indicated that the information is also in several subsequent publications. I have not asked them about this to see if it is still in print but will contact them to see what status is of this or newer publication of the value study. Will post. pmj 8080,0000,0000"are we there yet????" P. McGowan Johnson Cybrarian/Librarian Writer of Stories/Maker of Music (guitar & voice)/Painter of Portraits and other art/ Printer/Teacher/ and Proud Parent of Wunda Lizzie and the Amazin' Kurt, with Spouse Extrordinaire Jim Bob Boy AKA DV (Darth Vader).