Hello all,

Last week I asked the list for sites of monthly awareness (i.e.  Breast
Cancer Awareness is October).  The responses I received were

http://nhic-nt.health.org/Pubs/HealthObs.htm
and
http://www.pohly.com/dates_jun.shtml#TableOfContents

I also found out that a Calendar of Health Observances and Recognition Days
from the American Hospital Association can be ordered for $15 to $20.  Their
address is http://www.stratsociety.org.

Thanks to Susan Iwanowicz, Kathy Tacke, Martha Verchot, Janice Perlman,
Valerie Rankow, Steve Foote, Janice Perlman.  Hope I didn't leave anyone
out.

I was also asking for a site on medical international symbols.  Still don't
have any info on it, but if you have something, I would love to see it.

Marla Roberson
Children's Hospital of Oklahoma City