I don't think my first thank you went through, so I"m sending another.
Thanks to all who responded to my request on the top leading causes of death
for the 15-24 age group. Special thanks to Melissa Hudak who pointed me to
the press release that highlighted the new document of interest.

My patron had heard that suicide had risen a place in the rankings, but it
was in the overall category, not in the 15-24 age group. For all who would
like to see the press release and report, the url is:

http://www.cdc.gov/nchswww/releases/98news/98news/aidsmort.htm

Click on PDF next to the document listed: "Births and Deaths....."

Teal King, MLS   Health Sciences Library
St. Francis Hospital and Medical Center  114 Woodland St. Hartford, CT 06105
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Tel: (860) 714-4339  Fax: (860) 714-8022