After spending a rainy Thanksgiving with family in Jackson, NH, I had to
take a drive up Pinkham notch before I headed to VT.  Friday morning's
drive turned into a great day of skiing at Wildcat, where they picked up
10-15" of the great white.  I heard that Attitash was completely washed
out.

Sugarbush today (Sun) was very good.  Nearly every trail off of the upper
summits (North & South) was open.  Paradise was getting skied off later in
the morning, but what a treat for November!  'Grinder and Jester also had
excellent snow (even with the mm.)   Packed powder prevailed on most of the
groomed/snowmaking trails, while there were a few tracks still to be made
if you looked hard enough on the nat. snow trails.  It was hard to believe
that the base areas were still quite brown.  (It is probably wise that they
haven't tried to make at the lower elevations, given the soft ground and
wet conditions.)  Crowds today were unnoticeable.

LB

                                  n n n n