       One of my skis has recently sustained a fairly nasty gouge on
it's topside(not the base). The evil perpetrator being it's twin(I
crashed & burned). A small section of fiberglass was sliced away,
leaving wood exposed. I have tried epoxy on similar ski-wounds in the
past, and the stuff I've used always fell off while skiing. Being the
do-it-yourselfer that I am, it is my nature to try and fix it myself
before giving in and bringing the ski to someone else. Does anyone have
any advice for me? Any and all comments or thoughts would be greatly
appreciated.   Thanks-MD