        From:   Bill Beymer [SMTP:[log in to unmask]]
        Sent:   Wednesday, December 09, 1998 11:10 PM
        To:     [log in to unmask]
        Subject:        Algorithm software???

        Does anyone know of a good software product for writing
algorithms?  I
        remember using one once that made all the fancy shaped boxes and
lines
        but I don't remember the name.  I would like to write some
algorithms
        for some of our non-invasive vascular policies and need to make
them
        look really nice before I present them.  Thanks.