sorry, when I started creating sites, I always used the
*.htmL extension, rather than *.htm(no L).  (I also always
used a INDEX.HTML instead of DEFAULT.HTM).  Microsoft, and
Microsoft Frontpage, have settled upon HTM and DEFAULT, so
when I create stuff, that is what is done by, er, default...

My fingers have muscle memory to add the "L" and the end of
every "htm"

The correct URL is
http://www.vascularsurgery.com/vastech.htm

sorry for the confusion.