>Would anyone with experience using Kang et al's method of thrombin
>injection of pseudoaneurysms please share their success and numbers
>of patients treated. We're having some difficulty getting approval
>at our facility short of an IRB to proceed with this exciting project.
>If anyone knows of any published work(s) besides Kang's please inform.
>Thanks,
>Tom Rosendahl, RN BS RVT- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, LA
hey, we've successfully treated four of four patients including my most
recent patient taking ticlopidine and Lovenox- we have previously published
a successful experience with duplex guided compression but we had never
successefully treated a pseudoaneurysm with compression in a patient on
ticlopidine, so I'm a believer- plus, it's almost instantaneous vs. hours
with compression
why not ask Steve himself? his e-mail address is [log in to unmask]
Joe

Joseph R Schneider    Web Page http://pubweb.acns.nwu.edu/~jschneid/JRS.HTML
76 Spitfire 1500  FM45587UC  VTR #11526  *Spit happens*
I am at one with my duality.