Dear flownetters

I agree with all who said this is not the place for advertisements.  I meant
to send a private letter to Gene, but I am new to flow net and messed up!!

I am a 15-year RVT who has been developing an accreditation software package
for the last 5 years.  It has been fun to meet and talk with my peers and
find out how I can help meet their expectations for software help.  Please
keep express your opinions for all products.

I would also like to express my experiences with lab management and
software, but will attempt not to sound like a salesperson.  I believe we
are at the precipice in our field and I would like to help those who
struggle with increasing demands to cut cost, increase productivity and keep
quality at a maximum.  I believe that is the benefit of any software
program.

Thanks
Phil