FlowNetters,

Just kidding with the subject :)

I am curious as to anyone's experience with a product called "Vascusoft"
by Medisoft L.L.C.?  I believe it is a lot like the other products which
have been discussed (InRecord Time, Data Check, etc.)  although I know
it is supposed to draw nice little pictures of the carotids etc. for the
reports, do they all do that?  My main question is this, the salesman
told me that with Data Check and InRecord Time, I would have to go
through "later" and enter all the data whereas with his product this
would be somehow "easier"???  Any thoughts?  Also, I though that Data
Check would interface with a Parks Vasculab making data entry a few key
strokes at the end of the study?  Again, do they all do this?  Thanks
for sharing your experiences, I am not trying to get the sales debate
started again, just wondering if anyone knows about these products first
hand.  thanks,

Bill Beymer
Parkview Hospital
Ft. Wayne,  IN