From:   [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
On Behalf Of Marsha Neumyer
Sent:   Thursday, December 24, 1998 11:26 AM
To:     [log in to unmask]
Subject:        Re: 12/98 Xact newsletter

  Anna-

     Vascular lab compliance is mandated for January 1, 1999.  I believe
that Frank's note applies to other ultrasound disciplines.

Marsha Neumyer, BS, RVT
Hershey, PA

>>> "Anna McGonigal, RN, RVT" <[log in to unmask]> 12/24 2:06 PM >>>
Frank,
   Is Pa. one of the states scheduled for  the year 2000 for compliance?  I
was under the impression that Pa. medicare rules were going into effect in
1999.  Thanks for being so diligent in following medicare regulations, we
all
owe you a big one!!!