I HAVE FOUND CUSTOM LAB TO BE THE BEST ACCREDITATION SOFTWARE PACKAGE ON THE
MARKET AS OF EARLY 1998, I REVIEWED EVERYONE I COULD FIND. IT WAS VERY
VERSATILE AND THERE WAS A VERY GOOD SUPPORT SYSTEM BEHIND IT, WHO WHERE ALWAYS
WILLING TO HELP IN ANY WAY THEY COULD, AND EVEN MADE CHANGES AND UPDATES UPON
MY SUGGESTIONS, WHICH WERE VERY HELPFUL, IT WAS DISTRIBUTED BY BAXTER MEDICAL
SUPPLIES, VASCULAR SERVICES DIVISION, ALTHOUGH BAXTER NO LONGER CARRIES IT, A
& A MEDICAL IS THE COMPANY WHICH PRODUCE THE SOFTWARE.

I WILL GET MORE INFORMATION TO YOU ASAP, AS I DO NOT WORK FOR THE SAME
INSTITUTION AT THIS TIME.

IF YOU ARE CONSIDERING AN ACCREDITAION SOFTWARE PACKAGE, THIS IS A MUST SEE.

GENE DOVERSPIKE, RVT