I never received a copy of this original message, I just am replying to
a reply.

I too have a problem with unsolicited faxes, its very aggrivating,
especially when I need the fax machine for something else.   I don't
have time to call these solicitors up and tell them to remove me.  Here
in the Chicago Illinois area, a major phone company, Ameritech, has a
big campaign to get you to pay a monthly fee to screen OUT telephone
solicitors!!  I become greatly peeved when I hear or see this slick add,
especially with the folksy jingle taken from the song "American Pie".
GRRR  Why should I have to pay extra to screen out calls that I do not
want??!!   I guess I would say that too much freedom is not freedom at
all in this case.

paul

Paul Blobaum, Medical Librarian
Silver Cross Hospital           [log in to unmask]
1200 Maple Road                 http://www.silvercross.org
Joliet, IL  60432          I update the new baby page at
http://www.silvercross.org/babyweb