Our local consortium of health science libraries found the quality of
production and content such that we sent a letter of concern to the
producers.  Instructions they give for searching PubMed are both inaccurate
and inadequate.

The company responded that they are no longer marketing the product and have
no current plans to revise them (but they will still sell the copies they
have left.

My personal opinion (and not that of my employer, my colleagues, my country
or my species) is that these videos are not even worth their small price.

Kate