Does anyone have the following publications from the American Physical
Therapy Association?  I've struck out everywhere else.  I'd be happy to
reimburse whatever the cost may be to acquire these.

Barr, JS and Gwyer, J  Standards for Clinical Education in Physical
Therapy:  A Manual for Evaluation and Selection of Clinical Education
Centers.  APTA, 1981, p.3-8.

AND

Moore, ML and Perry , JF  Clinical Education in Physical Therapy:
Present Status/Future Needs.  Washington DC, Section for Education,
APTA, 1976, 2:17-19.

Thanks for your help!
Everly Brown
Univ. of Mobile, Graduate School of Physical Therapy
3 Mobile Infirmary Circle, Suite 308
Mobile, AL 36607
phone: 334.431.3971, fax: 334.431.3973