Sorry for the cross-posting!

We have tried all the usual ILL routes without success and hope someone
out there may own this book.  We are willing to pay $25.00 for a
photocopy, and there is no rush.  I will be away from the office after
Wednesday, Dec. 17; if you have any questions after that, please contact
Kristi Austin at [log in to unmask] or 208-236-3094 (voice) or
208-236-4687 (fax).  Thank you for checking your holdings!

Title of Book:  Radionuclides for Receptors: Current Status and Future
Aspects
Editors:  Limouris, GS; Shukla SK; Biersack HJ
Publication Info.:  Athens: Mediterra Publishers, 1995

Photocopy Needed:  Technetium-99m Receptor Binding Peptides for
Thrombosis Detection by RT Dean, James J. Lister, BR Moyer, and LR
Bush.  No page numbers were given--Sorry!

--

Marcia Francis, Health Sciences Librarian
Idaho Health Sciences Library

mailto:[log in to unmask]

208-236-4182 (voice)      208-236-4687 (fax)