Subject: Re: faxed medical advertisements
Author:  Robert Mohrman
<[log in to unmask]> at Internet
Date:    12/9/98 7:45 AM

     Not that I'm suggesting this as a solution, but a few years
     back in another library I worked in,
     we would turn the fax machine off after hours (4:30 pm
     to 8:00 am).  It worked marvelously, because it seems most
     unsolicited faxes came during the evening (perhaps it is cheaper
     to saturate the phone lines of America then?).

Bob Mohrman
Medical Library
Walter Reed Army Medical Center
Washington DC