Had planned on skiing SB today, but after a night of rain and wind, and
waking up to hear North was on hold again, decided against it.  This was
the first time this year I actually got depressed.  I looked up the valley
to North and so much of the snow was gone.  It was very sad.  I cruised up
to ap gap and found the same.  Maybe Jim can clue is in on the real
conditions at SB today (tues), but after the condition of many of the runs
on Monday afternoon, it can't be very positive.  I feel very bad for those
who have ski accomodations for the Christmas vacation.  Maybe snow for the
weekend?  We need it badly.

lb

                                  n n n n