Tricks are very technical with a Vew-Doo, so make sure your on carpet (if
you thought the thing moves fast on your living room rug, try the kitchen
tile) and move the coffee table to a different room.  I've only seen a few
tricks in person and done even less myself.  You've already tried the
toe-to-heal-in-line style which is pretty difficult.  Try to roll the deck
to one end and *lock* it there and keep your balance.  Grab the deck for
added effect, tip, tail, or between your legs.  You can do a "shuv-it" by
spinning the deck and roller 180 or 360 with a kick of your feet while your
body remains facing the same direction.  There are plenty of aerial tricks
that call for "ollie-ing" (making the deck jump off the roller) like a
skateboard, some of these involve multiple rollers.  The Vew-Doo company,
out of Manchester I believe, sells videos of the pros doing tricks that
your wife would probably not allow in the house.  My best advise is to make
stuff up as you go.  Have fun.