Hey I'll be there too. I heard there isn't much snow so maybe we'll spot each other as the only ones who will be able to ski the ice! You might want to ask your question on this board.... http://www.rsn.com/cams/bigsky/chat.html ---Amy Freund <[log in to unmask]> wrote: > > In 4 days I will be hauling myself out to Montana for a long awaited > ski trip. Have any of you been to Big Sky and have you anything good to say > about it? I'm staying at the 'posh' Buck's T-4 that I believe was mentioned > earlier on the list...a few months back. I'm just looking for some pointers > on where to go and where to ski. We'll be with folk comfortable doing bowls > and one who is comfortable with most shoots and coulars (sp?). > Amy > > Amy S. Freund > [log in to unmask] > Chemistry Department > University of Vermont > Burlington, Vt 05405 > (802)656-4394 > fax: (802)6568705 >
DO YOU YAHOO!?