Can someone tell me the elevation at the top of rte 17, McCullough
Turnpike, going from Bristol over to SB? Just to help me be a little more
accurate on my reports. No skiing for me until 12/31. I will be at SB North
then. Got my Christmas present from uncle Les yesterday, a nice pair of
socks and 2 comps., bringing the total to 6 comps. for the season so far. I
heard they are planning 30 trails for today. I bet the snow couldn't be
penetrated with a high powered rifle this morning. Merry Christmas to all.

                                                        Jim(the ambassador)