     >   Went to Mommy & Daddy's for Christmas Day.

     I got a pair of '98-99 Burton Drifter boots.  Tried them out Sat and
Sun at Killington.  I found them VERY stiff, much more then the boots I had
been riding for the past four years.  Stiff side to side but had good
forward flex.  If there are any boarders out there with these boots please
tell me what you think. Thanks.

But my brother, who on his way to RI completed his 100th flight on United
this year, gave me (and my other brother and sister-in-law) a plane ticket
to Salt Lake City, Utah.  The ticket says I am leaving Providence Jan 23
and returning Feb 1.  Isn't it great that frequent flyer miles are
transferable between family members!!

Garry Waldeck