Went to Killington Christmas night.  When I got there the people in the
house wanted to go out.  We went to Outspot Nightback.  From the crowd in
there I thought skiing was going to be crazy (ie the thanksgiving model).
 I got to the mountain about 755 am and there was no one there.  I started
skiing and keep waiting for the crowds But they never came. I am not saying
that is was like mid week, but less then a 5 minute wait a the K-1 at 1030
on a holiday weekend.

Did the normal Sat night thing (ask me back channel if you care) and got up
late on Sun.  I got to the hill at 920am and expected to park Real far
away.  However I parked in the thrid row at KBL.  I did not wait in a lift
line all day.  Including walking onto the K-1 at 1230 - NO line.

BTW - Mr. Mogul did you get over to Bearclaw on Sun. sweet bumps!!!

Garry Waldeck