I hope somebody can help me out with this one.  One of our obstetricians
has requested an article from Contemporary Ob/Gyn that has appeared in
the past four years.  It concerned umbilical cord coils.  This is all
the information he has.

I have checked Medline, CINAHL, Article First, and various other places
but even if the journal is indexed there I can't find this article.
However, I noticed a great many articles were labeled things like
"malpractice" or "ob emergencies" and don't say what the article
discusses so maybe the article is hiding under a vague title.

If anybody can help me track down this article I'd be very grateful.
Getting the article itself would be even better :)

Thank you!

Melissa Hudak
Health Science Librarian
Centegra Health System
4201 Medical Center Dr.
McHenry, IL  60050
phone: (815)759-4076     fax: (815)759-8088