     Frank wote:

Do not buy the Dynastars if you ski woods or MRG or CastleRock. In spite of
being advertised as an "extreme" ski, the 4x4 cannot hold up to normal use
under those conditions. Buy the Rossi's or get the Solomon X-Scream. Wish I
had.

     During our recent encounter at Mt. Sneaux, Dylan recounted anopther
     Dynastar horror story.  Sounds like your problems with dynastar skis
     in the bumps are not unique.  I think he went through several pair in
     12-18 months ....but I'm sure he could give you better details.