                This list is filled with powder fanatics and I'm sure
the thought of moving out west has crossed many of your minds.  Jonathon
Kamien and Andor moved out west recently for better skiing.  Does
anybody on this list think they will try to move out west in the next
few years?  Where are you considering.  VT skiing is great but after a
few years I could see myself getting bored with it.  When I graduate in
a little more than 2 years ( scary) I'd like to live out in Salt Lake
City or some other western city near skiing.  What keeps all the avid
skiers on this list in the east?

        Doug