 >How'd I get dragged into this thing anyway?  Oh yes, by choice.
>Jim "Please don't vote to impeach Doug" B.

                  I concur. We all can be "whoses" sometimes.....

           I joined the list last summer and almost always find Doug's
posts entertaining(many times, it is by accident). I think the value he
adds is greater than the turmoil he sometimes creates. Doug, you might
want to 'edit yourself' a little better, but other than that, don't stop
being yourself.

                      Keep smiling Opera Man!

                                      -Matt

ps - let me know next time you plan on crossing over to smuggs,
hopefully i could give you a tour that might give you a whole new
perspective of sterling