At 10:57 PM 2/11/99 -0500, Marc Chrusch wrote:
>Stratton had designated Upper and Lower Tamarack as skiers only, but
>haven't skied there in the past 3 years so I don't know if this is
still
>the case.

That restriction seems to be a thing of the past; as of Monday, there
was no sign banning boarders from Upper Tamarack, at least. I don't
think there was any on my last visit two years ago, either.

Very firm conditions Monday, but tolerable. Bromley was a tad better
on Tuesday, as things softened up. I should have driven the extra
couple of hours to Stowe/Sugarbush/Smuggs, though, but it just wasn't
possible this trip, my first time on skis this season.

Bruce