Subject: Netscape Navigator Bookmarks
Author:  Eric Nagamine <[log in to unmask]> at Internet
Date:    2/22/99 3:23 PM

Does anyone know how to set the bookmarks in Netscape Navigator to read
only? I seem to recall at one  time there was a web site that mentioned
how to prevent users from permanently adding book marks to Navigator. If
anyone remembers where this was and can point me in the right direction
I would greatly appreciate it. The Netscape help doesn't seem to have
this information.

--
Eric Nagamine, MEd, MLIS        (808) 547-9495
Medical Education Librarian        Fax: (808) 547-9179