Lately, both CAPHIS and MEDLIB have had a lot of  video requests.  Beyond
NLM Locator and Dialog files, two sources I recommend include the CINAHL
database (limit to Publication Type=Audiovisual) and the Combined Health
Information Database (CHID), free at http://chid.nih.gov/  CHID has a
"Detailed Search" option that allows searches by format.

Also, especially if you don't have OCLC access, try other online catalogs,
especially those which are statewide like WISCAT -
http://wiscat.brodart.com/  (a free online resource with more than 6 milion
records).

I don't respond individually to most of these requests because I can't speak
to the quality of the programs, which is usually part of your question.
Most AV vendors allow free previews or on approval purchase. I strongly
recommend preview before purchase and involving health professionals in the
evaluation process.

Hope this helps - Peg

Margaret (Peg) Allen, MLS-AHIP   mailto:[log in to unmask]
Library/Information Consultant
Resource Librarian Consultant for Cinahl Information Systems, Inc.
     http://www.cinahl.com/
Project Director, Northwoods HealthNet, Northern Wisconsin AHEC, Inc.
     http://home.dwave.net/~nahec/nwhn/
PO Box 2, 308 Kann,  Stratford, WI 54484-0002
(715)687-4976 or (715)687-2287  Fax:(715)687-4976