I have one of those question from a physician who was "told"  about an article in the March 1, 1999 issue of "Internal Medicine News" or "Internal Medicine Practice New".  Supposedly it deals with dollars spent or ranks of drug advertised driectly to consumers.

I have checked my resources and have not come up with anything.  If any of these titles ring a bell, or if you might have this publication, would you mind giving me a call, or if it is not many pages if you could fax to the number below it would be appreciated.  If there will be a charge, please let me know first.

Thanks in advance.

Dennis
Dennis Ritchey
Assistant Medical Librarian
Kaiser Permanente
Drug Information & Professional Services, California Division
Library
9521 Dalen Street; Downey, CA  90242-4894
(562) 401-2438 (voice) Tie Line (345)
(562) 401-2550 (fax)       Tie Line (345)

Visit the Kaiser Permanente National Pharmacy Intranet site at http://pharmacy.kp.org
(This is an Intranet site available within Kaiser Permanente only)