A while ago somebody posted a message about an interesting article in
Academic Medicine.  My hand was too quick on the delete key.  I think I have
found the citation  through Uncover.

                          Title
                               "A World of Knowledge at Your Fingertips":
The Promise, Reality, and Future Directions of On-line Information
Retrieval.
                      Author(s)
                               Hersh, William
                    Journal Info
                               Academic medicine : journal of the
Association
                               MAR 01 1999 v 74 n 3
                               240

Because our library stopped subscribing to the journal several years ago it
can take up to two weeks to get it through ill.

Would somebody be willing to mail or fax it to me so I get it sooner.

Thanks,

Natalie Kupferberg
Life Sciences/Nursing Librarian
Arizona State University West