I was going to avoid this, but here goes...

I did an AltaVista search and found that this poem (is claimed to be) is
written by Linda Ellis, and is copyrighted <surprise, surprise> .  Her
web site has many other poems she has written, and info on how to order
a book she publishes.

Her web site is

http://www.lindaslyrics.com

You can write also write to her through an email link and tell her how
you feel.

I gave a talk on "My Faith Journey" to my church on Wednesday night, and
thought about using this poem, but I was already quoting a hymn text
and another text to a choir anthem my college choir used to sing, so it
would have put people in the Poetry Danger Zone...

Paul Blobaum, Medical Librarian
Silver Cross Hospital           [log in to unmask]
1200 Maple Road                 http://www.silvercross.org
Joliet, IL  60432          I update the new baby page at
http://www.silvercross.org/babyweb