When I saw this news, I immediately thought that this would be an excellent
study to cite when doing end user instruction.  I fear that far too many
health professionals are reading only the abstracts.

The abstract of the study is online at
http://www.ama-assn.org/sci-pubs/journals/most/recent/issues/jama/br80371a.h
tm   It was interesting that the JAMA press releases for the week didn't
feature this article - not what the health consumer wants to know, I guess.

This issue also has new stroke prevention guidelines, online in full-text.

Peg

Margaret (Peg) Allen, MLS-AHIP   mailto:[log in to unmask]
Library/Information Consultant
Resource Librarian Consultant for Cinahl Information Systems, Inc.
     http://www.cinahl.com/
Project Director, Northwoods HealthNet, Northern Wisconsin AHEC, Inc.
     http://home.dwave.net/~nahec/nwhn/
PO Box 2, 308 Kann,  Stratford, WI 54484-0002
(715)687-4976                          Fax:(715)687-4976