I am posting this request for someone currently between e-mail
addresses.  Please respond to her at her new address: [log in to unmask]

Question:  "The Medical Records Director has asked me to provide a
SIMPLE sheet on filing basic that could be affixed to the rolodex in her
dept.  I've searched the few reference books that I have in the library
and can't find anything approriate.  Clues, anyone."  Berta Barnard,
Copley Hospital Library, Morrisville, VT

--
Linda Ford, Medical Librarian                      (603) 444-7731 x164
Gale Medical Library                               (603) 444-7491 fax