Although our library subscribes to 2000 periodicals, we don't get Information
Outlook.  Is there any way that you could let us look at the chart?
Thanks !

Thomas Hill <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Colleagues:  Many of you may have read some of the discussion about
membership dues increases proposed.  I thought you might like to be
aware of this.  The March 1999 issue of SLA's Information Outlook,
page 6, has a table:  Freeze Frame: are salaries keeping pace?
You may want to look at those and compare your situation.  May
thought is, "If that is truly the case, surely more than half the
librarians can affor the membership charges."  That does not mean I
believe the data presented represents the salaries of the medical
librarians I know.  Thomas

Information Outlook, 3(3):6.

Thomas Hill, Librarian   Tel. 864-227-4851
[log in to unmask]   Fax. 864-227-4838
Upper Savannah AHEC Medical Library
Self Memorial Hospital
1325 Spring Street