MEDLIBers

Our Behavioral Health department asked if I could locate some patient
education videos available for purchase on ECT (a.k.a. electroconvulsive
or electroshock therapy).  I used NLM's LOCATORplus and CINAHL but
didn't find anything appropriate for patient education.

In doing some general Web surfing I found the following two titles:

Beyond Stigma: The Compassionate Application of Electro-Convulsive
Therapy by Optical Audio Productions (no address given!)

ECT:  The Treatment, The Questions, The Answers by University of
Michigan

My questions to you are:
1) Where else can I look for additional videos?
2) Does anyone know of any specific videos?
3) Do you have any such videos available for ILL?
4) Do you know anything about purchasing the two titles I have?

Please respond to me directly and I will summarize for the list if
there is interest.

As always your help is greatly appreciated!

Vicky Spitalniak

Medical Library Manager
Carroll County General Hospital
200 Memorial Avenue