Ahhh, memories of Closing Day at Stowe...almost always ends with great
conditions and enough snow to hit the favorite woods runs one last day
from the quad.

Enough of that nonsense!  I regretfully inform you all that Alpine Meadows
and Squaw Valley were both 100% open this past weekend, sunny, 65 degrees,
and corn, corn, corn!  Both plan to close after Memorial day, Squaw to
re-open for the fourth of July!

I love Vermont, but, oh, man, Cali is treating me soooo fine!

Take care all!

ANDOR

  Richard Ando, Ph.D.
  University of California, Davis