>From:         "Frank L. Ross" <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject:      Where the hell to ski?

>What are the optimal dates for Tuckerman's this year?

I've been checking the reports every day and it's still winter up there.

See:     http://www.mountwashington.org/

Guys like Jerm can have it now.  I am not nearly good enough to knowingly
put myself on a 45 deg. slope of frozen boilerplate.  I don't know the
optimal dates, but they'll be whenever the spring corn cycle begins in
earnest.  BTW, the Gulf of Slides is my favorite area up there.  It's not
as intimidating as Tuck's, just as big and will have about 1% of Tuck's
crowd.  Last time I was there the crowd was 6 people.  I wouldn't mind
seeing a SkiVt party there.

Voice;  301-286-1306
FAX;  301-286-0212 - Let me know it's coming.
(Mailing address: Laboratory for Extraterrestrial Physics
Code 691, NASA Goddard Space Flight Center, Greenbelt, MD 20771)
http://www-691.gsfc.nasa.gov/personnel/dbogan/dbogan.html