I feel like skiing on Sunday but I refuse to cough up $54.60
to fart around at K-mart. My ski house is just south of
K-mart. Okemo has only 36 "trails" open. Using my "divide by
twelve factor" that translates into 3 slopes.

What is Sugarbush like up north? Stowe is too far.... :-(

How is Wildcat doing? Jay? My lease expires this weekend so
I can be more flexible in upcoming weekends.

What are the optimal dates for Tuckerman's this year?

Thanks,

-Frank