Those injuries were on the news this a.m. Although I'm preaching to
the choir here, I'll say it anyway. Skiing any frozen, open, slope of
steeper than 25 degrees is pretty stupid. YOu will start to
accelerate on falling and get hurt if anything is in the way. Skiing
most of the stuff at Tucks if its frozen, is sheer lunacy.
Watch the weather, the sun, the altitude, and don't ski if its frozen
up. AND, don't climb further up a frozen slope! (unless you've got
technical gear on).

Amazed at the stupidity of the human race -- Stuart Cole