Killington,  just kidding.

Telluride.

Garry Waldeck

-----Original Message-----
From:   Amy Jacques [SMTP:[log in to unmask]]
Sent:   Thursday, April 22, 1999 9:10 AM
To:     [log in to unmask]
Subject:        [SKIVT-L] Where would you live?

(Out of lurker mode) My fiance and I plan on moving
out West in June. He has the chance to telecommute to
the software job he has now in Cambridge. Since we
could technically live anywhere we want, we are kind
of stumped. We want to live fairly close to good
skiing and in an area that does not close its
sidewalks at 5 pm.

Our first thoughts have been about Boulder. We hear it
is beautiful, the people are friendly, and that it is
sort of like Harvard Square in Cambridge. We have
never been so this is just based on hearsay.

Of course since we could live ANYWHERE, we have
thought about living near Lake Tahoe which we have
heard is quite breathtaking but may not have many
developed towns. Or maybe in Breckenridge, close to
great skiing.

Please give us guidance. If you could live anywhere
(in the continental US) where would you live and why.
Help us find a place to live.

Thanks,

Amy