 Garry Waldeck wrote:
>Randy wrote:
> There are a lot of fun corn snow bumps to ski.
>
>Can you expand on that?  Where were the best bumps?
Did Cascade get bumped up by the end of the day?  Was Escapade or Downdraft open?

  I don't feel there was a definite winner for the best bumps.  I guess I
liked Superstar the most, because it was the longest bump field.  Ovation is
not steep but was a lot of fun.
  Cascade hadn't been groomed for a while, so it was bumped up at the start pf
the day, as was East Fall, Big Dipper, and Superstar, etc.  SkyeLark was the only
blackrated trail that had any grooiming.

  - Randy
 -