Hello,

Could someone please provide pages 75-97 from BIOCHEMICAL & MOLECULAR
ASPECTS OF SELECTED TUMORS / PRETLOW.- Academic press, 1991. This is a paper
by Alfred et al.

As this is a long one, I won't ask fax but the quickest way is the best.

Thank you very much

Angélique

PS : don't wait for any answer it's 6 pm in Belgium and I'm leaving for the
week-end until Monday 2 pm. Have sunny days like here !

Institut de Pathologie et de Génétique asbl,
allée des Templiers, 41, 6280 LOVERVAL.
BELGIUM                      [log in to unmask]
+32(0)71.44.71.72. Fax : +32(0)71.47.15.20.