> The woman at Wildcat indicated there is no walking and it is still
> ski-on/ski-off. Any recent first-hand accounts?

        I skied Wildcat last Sunday.  Tickets were $19.00 for the day with
one high speed quad running to the summit.  Open trail count was 36, most of
which were groomed cruisers.  There seemed to be very little difference
between Green Circles and Black Diamonds, just a slightly steeper pitch.
All of the so called Expert trails were well scraped off and firm.  What I
found was that the easier the trail rating, the better the snow, and top to
bottom non stop cruising could be a lot of fun.  You can't beat the view or
the price but if you are looking for soft spring bump skiing, stay in
Vermont.

        Bob Dillon