Mike Taub and I finally met by taking a few runs yesterday afternoon.  He
and I had a lot of common ground to talk about, as I used to coach racers
around the ages of his kids.  Relatively speaking, there was very good
coverage on Spring Fling and the usual banked bobsled bumps on Stein's.
The Free Day (Sat, May 2) will certainly be worth a lot more than the
price.

For me, with a late start to this season (back problems), I'm finding I'm
a little slow getting used to the idea that summer is on the way.  One
indicator is how much I appreciated the website my brother referenced
below.

How about that predicted high on Sunday...  (-88F)