On Fri, 30 Apr 1999, Todd Bombard wrote:
> Yeah, but I'm usually driving to N. Conway first, not directly to Wildcat.
> If we go, I think we'll give it a try. Thanks.

Bear Notch and 302 take you to the same place... but both ways are slower
than looping around the northern presidentials, through Gorham. If you
were going up 93 you'd get on 3 at Cannon, 115 north of Twin Mt, and then
2  to Gorham (or the Dolly Copp shortcut). Gorham has all you need pre-ski
(McD's, mini-marts etc..) a scale or two smaller than N. Conway.

Jerm