I'm not sure how long RSN has had a chat page for the Mt. Washington
Valley (as they do for numerous ski areas) but I just found out about it
a couple of days ago.  There is currently a lot of talk about
Tuckerman's Ravine, so with all the questions / comments that have been
posted here, I thought people might enjoy taking a look at the chat page
as another source of info.  Here's the address:

http://www.rsn.com/cams/conway/chat.html