Hi All,

Just a note from your friendly MuniNet listserv administrator.

There are 46 people on the list now and it's great to see folks starting
to use it to ask questions.  Special thanks to the Seceretary of State for
publishing the instructions on how to subscribe.  The more people who
participate the better - I'd love to have every town in Vermont
participate!

If anyone has any questions on how the system works or needs help getting
on or off the list, feel free to EMail me directly at:

Have a great weekend

Best
  Pete
   :-)

Peter Brownell                              EMail: [log in to unmask]
University of Vermont                       Phone: 802-656-5711
Department of Continuing Education          FAX  : 802-656-1347
460 South Prospect St, Burlington VT 05401  WEB  : www.uvm.edu/~pbrownel