        From:   D E M [SMTP:[log in to unmask]]
        Sent:   Friday, May 28, 1999 2:29 PM
        To:     [log in to unmask]
        Subject:        Re: mappings

        To add to my mapping reply.  The jumbo marker is indeed much larger
in
        size however the tip is not too much larger than the smaller size,
        allowing for a longer lasting ink "supply".

        BTW... We received a request in the lab yesterday by an area
physician
        requesting duplex on dialysis patient for "clotted assets" ("access"
I'm
        quite certain) I wasnt too concerned, the penmenship wasn't his
        personally.  Incidentally, I asked the patient, and no He is not an
        "Investor"..........
        BAH DUM BUM.......TSSSHHHH

        Doug Marcum  RT(R), RDMS, RVT
        TDVL
        Maitland (Orlando), Fl.

        Get completely free e-mail from Juno at
http://www.juno.com/getjuno.html
        or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]